Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello My Lovely's

As you may have noticed, my intelligent little readers, fashion is yet again swiveling around on its size 6 stilettos and heading down the road of the previously discovered. Specifically, style magazines, with their undeniable force in fashion, have lately, only been able to crank out has-been/unflattering fashion. For example, jeans are again being thrown into the collective acid inferno to create "Acid Washed"; the 80's pantsuit (known for its impeccably unflattering fit) are back, and metallics don't know whether their "it" or "out". Furthermore, magazines are spitting out an array of Pollock worthy produce that adds up only to a dizzy downfall of 80's inspired grunge wear and silver. 

However, do not despair my fashion hungry loves, for within this fashion-less muck there is hope. For example, although you may see only acid wash jeans, to the left there is a soft cashmere sweater; behind the funky MC Hammer suit, a Renaissance inspired jacket. All you need is a fresh pair of eyes, and my blog (of course). 

Not to sound like a crazy magazine bashing blog-head (which I'm not) I wish to openly say that I adore fashion mags and buy many of them. However, I notice from time to time (but, this may be my Leo talking), that they don't always have it going on. Furthermore, this blog is dedicated to fashion satiation of all you stylistas, or stylistos, out there. Have fun reading.

Sincerely,

Ms. Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment